Friday, August 25, 2006

Home Sweet Home...


You know, whenever I get nostalgic about some of the people I went to high school with all I have to do is look at their myspace pages.

Eck.


some of them seriously want to make me vomitt. *Enter excrutiating vomitting noises now*

The only person that i went to high school with that i actually still talk to everynow and then and care about makes me so fucking angry. She constantly makes excuses for those shitty people taking dumps on her all the time. And she lets it go, like they didnt do anything wrong at all. I dont know what the deal is with that, but they have done some shitty things to her, one in particular as of late, and she is constantly like "oh you are such a good friend...i love you...blah blah blah" . fuck that. It gets my blood boiling pretty good.

The funny thing is, she will call me out if i do something. Or if I am a dick to her, she will call me out on it. I am the only one she will do that too.

go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home