Sunday, November 13, 2005

Moderate Complaints, Great Hangouts, and Fair Warnings...



Wow, what a great weekend. Well, sorta.

Roupes got out here on Thursday, which was fantastic because I had no idea that terrorism did not occurr on Fridays. So, we went out and got a case of hand-grabbers (10 oz. Bud Lights) and we drank and then went over to Good Year where we hung out witha very mixed crowd of people. On a whole it was a decent hang out, but rumors carried the night into chaos and of course my awful comments created a few beer -clanking - cheers in my direction; which is always nice. At one point Roupes was in the fetal-position outside after one of my comments. I wont get into what my comment/conversation actually was because it really is not as funny when you werent there. My apologies.

Drinking for 8 hours straight by mixing bei ruit beer with Tilt is not a good idea at all. Tilt, I'm not really sure what it is, but from what I gathered after drinking a few of them is that they are basically 2 monsters combined with nearly 7% alcohol...i dont know why because Red Bull Vodkies never did much damage to me (other than the damage it is supposed to inflict), but these damn Tilts messed me up something good. And I dont mean messed me up in the good sense. I was hurting so bad that I got sick multiple times the rest of the night. Not to mention the fact that I passed out from 6:00pm - 11:00pm. Roupes came back to my room around that time and complained of the same ailments.

My advice to you out there in blog world...DO NOT DRINK TILT. GETTING 'TILTED' IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Ok, thats all I really have for now. I am planning on posting a few things this week, so be sure to check back later this week.


Oh!! Just so you all know the Tampa Bay Buccanneers DID NOT win that game tonight against the skins, though there isnt "conclusive" evidence to show that Mike Alstott didnt get the ball over the goal line, if you really think about it, the elbow that he was carrying the ball with hit the ground first...with the ball clutched to his chest...there is no way he could have extended the ball over the goal line without the ball being visible or knocked free from his hands...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THEY SHOULD HAVE OVER-TURNED THE PLAY. Fucking zebras...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home