Friday, November 04, 2005


If you have not seen The Stephen Colbert Report, I suggest you get off your ass and watch this show.

The shot is basically a by-product of Jon Stewart's The Daily Show on Comedy Central, but the major difference is that Jon Stewart produces a lot of factual information and makes fun of the obviously humorous aspects of the piece. The Stephen Colbert Report, on the other hand, produces less information and much more outrageous claims and offensive humor. I love it.

The first time I had watched this show Stephen Colbert was doing a piece on the passing of Rosa Parks.

This is how he introduced the piece...

"So, Rosa Parks died yesterday...which leads us to the word of the day: OVERRATED"

My jaw, literally, hit the floor. And for those of you who know me know that it is damn near impossible to make me offended. I could not believe that this nerdy guy was saying these things on national television.

Anyway, I highly suggest you go and watch this show. You may not find it funny, but I promise it will make you uncomfortable.





recommended Music Selections:

"The Ghetto Gospel" by Tupac featuring Elton John
"Home" by Marc Broussard
"The Suffering" by Coheed and Cambria

recommended Movie Selections:
"The Amityville Horror (2005)"
"A Love Song For Bobby Long"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home